The company driver’s responsibilities include transporting items, collecting various packages, and maintaining a travel log to record work hours, travel-time and locations travelled to. You should also be able to perform routine checks on the company vehicle.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Safely transporting company staff as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Assisting with the loading and offloading of goods, and materials.
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking.
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
- Providing accurate time records of the company vehicle’s arrival and departures.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
Qualifications and Education
- Senior high school or First degree is preferred.
- Valid driver’s license C.
- Should have at least 3 years driving experience
- Physical stamina and good upper body strength to lift heavy luggage, packages and objects, as well as be able to load and unload them from their vehicle
- Clean driving record.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
- The ability to utilize maps, GPS systems, and car manuals.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Time management and organisational skills
- Punctual and reliable.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, send your resume and cover letter as a single document to [email protected] with the subject line “Driver”. We thank all candidates for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.